[SR-Users] kamailio debug send messages

Tue May 22 09:07:45 CEST 2012

In my opinion it would be cool if core has a feature to log every
received and every sent message. The logging should include
timestamp+proto+sourceIP:port+receivedIP:port for received messages and
timestamp+proto+sourceIP:port+destinationIP:port for sent messages. For
TLS of course it should log the encrypted message.

Configuration should be done with a core parameter "message_log=0-4",
similiar to memlog.

IIRC there were again issues with siptrace not logging all messages and
for example on a load balancer I do not want to use a DB just for logging.

Thus, I think this would be a good feature for 3.4 release.

regards
Klaus