[SR-Users] [SIREMIS] send MI Commands to multiple kamailio servers

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Tue May 15 14:45:59 CEST 2012

For sure Ovidiu.
Btw I've found a perl script from my seniors which is an excellent working
example for me to implement in minutes.

#!/usr/bin/perl -w
use strict;
use warnings;
use Data::Dumper;
use XML::RPC;
my $xmlrpc = XML::RPC->new('http://192.168.2.137:8080/RPC');
my $result = $xmlrpc->call("lb_list", ());
print $result;

Though this works with OpenSIPS at the moment but I can definitely make it
work for kamailio.!! what do you think.

All I need to do is parse the siremisXMLcommands.xml find out the number of
remote servers defined and create new RPC sockets for each and dispatch my
command , and return replies be printed accordingly.

I will be integrating this short perl script in the siremis button and
viola !!

Thanks,
BR
Sammy.