[SR-Users] [SIREMIS] send MI Commands to multiple kamailio servers

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Tue May 15 14:10:15 CEST 2012

The example that is provided in the README file is all you need to get
the web management interface up and running.
After that, you can access through the web interface all available rpc
commands.  The syntax is similar with sercmd or kamctl.
If you experience any issues, please report them on the mailing list.

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas

--
VoIP Embedded, Inc.