[SR-Users] Kamailio LDAP integration

Reda Aouad reda.aouad at gmail.com
Thu May 3 22:22:29 CEST 2012

Hi Saul,

username_avp_spec was previously a AUTH module parameter to specify a
variable that was passed to pv_www_authorize implicitly (the function
doesn't take arguments). Now you should use the new pv_www_authenticate and
pass to it explicitly the credentials as arguments.

So forget about username_avp_spec since it doesn't exist as module param
anymore (this is why you are getting the error). Store the result of
ldap_search in the avps as in the tutorial using ldap_result, and pass them
to pv_www_authenticate as parameters. pv_www_authenticate takes the
following arguments:
- realm: which you can get from "to domain" using $td
- password: $avp(s:password)
- flag: set it to 0 as a first test

example:
pv_www_authorize("$td", "$avp(s:password)", 0)

This function takes the username from the authentication header, so no need
to pass it anymore as argument.

Reda