[SR-Users] branches usage

Carsten Bock carsten at ng-voice.com
Tue Mar 27 16:55:36 CEST 2012

Hi Uri,

you're wrong.
"t_on_branch" works before the request is sent out....
The branches work in the manner, you program them in your logic (e.g.
set the timeout for a request, then use failure route for serial
branches). There is no general switch (and i'm not aware of any good
docs regarding this) in order to do serial or parallel branches.

Carsten

--
Carsten Bock
CEO (Geschäftsführer)

ng-voice GmbH
Schomburgstr. 80
D-22767 Hamburg / Germany

http://www.ng-voice.com
mailto:carsten at ng-voice.com

Mobile +49 179 2021244
Office +49 40 34927219
Fax +49 40 34927220

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 120189
Geschäftsführer: Carsten Bock
Ust-ID: DE279344284

Hier finden Sie unsere handelsrechtlichen Pflichtangaben:
http://www.ng-voice.com/imprint/

--
Meet ng-voice at LinuxTag 2012 in Berlin - May 23rd - 26th, 2012. Save the
date!