[SR-Users] branches usage

Carsten Bock carsten at ng-voice.com
Tue Mar 27 15:36:23 CEST 2012

Hi,

try the following:

route {
  # Whatever you do in your main-route....
   t_on_branch("modify_contact");
 # Whatever you do in your main-route, the branch route is
automatically triggered for each branch.
  t_relay();
}

branch_route[modify_contact] {
  remove_hf("Contact");
  append_hf("Contact: sip:whatever at something\r\n");
}

failure_route[failure_from_np] {
  # You need to modify the triggered branch_route again, otherwise the
same branch_route will triggered again...
}

Just calling "append_branch" does not help.

Carsten

2012/3/27 Uri Shacked <ushacked at gmail.com>:

> On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 3:13 PM, Uri Shacked <uri.shacked at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>

>> Following the advice I got on the subject “remove_hf" and "append_hf" one
>> after the other , twice, issue”, I tried to work with the “append_branch()”
>> function.
>>
>> What I need to do is, after I received the invite from the original user,
>> I use SIP methods to work with the NP server. I subst() the user part, send
>> the call to the NP server, get the reply, parse it and then subst() back to
>> the destination and send the call out.
>>
>> Doing it with “append_branch” seems logical.
>>
>> I do “append_branch()” before changing the user,  get the reply (301),
>> goes on to failure route after the branch route was called, and from there I
>> have a problem.
>>
>> I need to continue my flow without the branch I added. How do I return to
>> the original on?
>>
>> I read about the t_drop_replies but didn’t quit understand…..
>>

>> BR,
>>
>> Uri

Carsten Bock
CEO (Geschäftsführer)

ng-voice GmbH
Schomburgstr. 80
D-22767 Hamburg / Germany

http://www.ng-voice.com
mailto:carsten at ng-voice.com

Mobile +49 179 2021244
Office +49 40 34927219
Fax +49 40 34927220

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 120189
Geschäftsführer: Carsten Bock
Ust-ID: DE279344284

Hier finden Sie unsere handelsrechtlichen Pflichtangaben:
http://www.ng-voice.com/imprint/

--
Meet ng-voice at LinuxTag 2012 in Berlin - May 23rd - 26th, 2012. Save the
date!