[SR-Users] Relaying message to Recent contact list...

Krishna Kurapati kkurapat at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 18:36:36 CET 2012

Thanks Daniel.

I  found your posting four years ago about saving one contact per user

http://lists.kamailio.org/pipermail/devel/2008-October/016273.html

and used save("location", "0x04"). However, I noticed a problem with this.
The contact is not storing in the memory. Whenever there is a
Reregistration
happening, the contact is briefly not available for routing.

Then I looked at the resgistrar code, I am befuddled.

-- code snippet:

/*! \brief
 * Wrapper to save(location)
 */
static int w_save(struct sip_msg* _m, char* _d, char* _cflags)
{
        return save(_m, (udomain_t*)_d, ((int)(unsigned long)_cflags));
}

The string "0x04" looks like getting type-casted to long.

Krish Kura