[SR-Users] Relaying message to Recent contact list...

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 17:11:08 CET 2012

Hello,

if you don't use the other contacts, then might be simpler to just store
one contact per AoR (which will be from last registration) -- see
save(...) second parameter flags.

Don't remember by hart, but registrar or usrloc has a parameter to
control whether to add or not additional branches from a location lookup
- check the readmeas, but I am not sure the first result is the most
recent, you would have to test it or check the sources.

The last coming in my mind right now would be to program it in config
via reg_fetch_contacts() and $ulc(...).

On 3/22/12 4:49 PM, Krishna Kurapati wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to relay the message to the Registered user. However, I
> would like to relay only to a recent contact.
> In case, there are multiple contact, I do not want to relay to older
> contacts.
>
> I am using t_relay() which is currently forking the request to all
> contacts.
>
> Any other way to accomplish my need?
>
> Thanks
> Krish Kura

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training, April 23-26, 2012, Berlin, Germany
http://www.asipto.com/index.php/kamailio-advanced-training/