[SR-Users] add_contact_alias and handle_ruri_alias vs fix_nated_contact

Yufei Tao yufei.tao at redembedded.com
Mon Mar 19 11:05:08 CET 2012

Hi

Thanks very much for the replies! I'm clear now :)

Yufei

--
Yufei Tao
Red Embedded

This E-mail and any attachments hereto are strictly confidential and intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended addressee please notify the sender by return and delete the message.

You must not disclose, forward or copy this E-mail or attachments to any third party without the prior consent of the sender.

Red Embedded Design, Company Number 06688253 Registered in England: The Waterfront, Salts Mill Rd, Saltaire, BD17 7EZ