[SR-Users] Registration Limits

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 11:40:30 CET 2012

On 3/12/12 11:29 AM, Reda Aouad wrote:
> I think I didn't define well my need. Or I miss something in my
> comprehension of the modules/function.
>
> I need one registration per subscriber and user agent combination. If
> a new registration comes for the same combination, it should replace
> the old one.
>
> save("location") doesn't replace the old registration. and
> save("location", 0x04) doesn't take into account the user agent.
>
> I think I should do it manually...

You can fetch all contacts in the config and check each record there
based on your own rules, then do save or reject registration - an
example to start from is here:

   *
http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules_k/registrar.html#id2498441

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training, April 23-26, 2012, Berlin, Germany