[SR-Users] Registration Limits

Reda Aouad reda.aouad at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 11:29:21 CET 2012

I think I didn't define well my need. Or I miss something in my
comprehension of the modules/function.

I need one registration per subscriber and user agent combination. If a new
registration comes for the same combination, it should replace the old one.

save("location") doesn't replace the old registration. and save("location",
0x04) doesn't take into account the user agent.

I think I should do it manually...

Reda