[SR-Users] Kamailio + Asterisk, what happens when limit for gateway is reached

Mon Mar 12 10:11:49 CET 2012

Hi!

Kamailio can count the number of calls per gateway and use the least
loaded one. Another approach, which is more reliable uses
failure-routing. This means, the load balancer chooses any of the
gateways, but if the gateway response with a certain error code, the
"failure_route" will choose the next gateway and re-sends the request.
You can do the failure routing multiple times until you ran out of gatways.

regards
Klaus