[SR-Users] Segfault running 3.3.0 with registrar/p_usrloc/path

Pawel Kuzak pawel.kuzak at 1und1.de
Thu Jun 28 17:11:43 CEST 2012

Hello,

we know about this and we will extend the p_usrloc Module in the near
future. Do you consider this is a bug related to the p_usrloc (it's
unusable at the moment) or as a feature enhancement? I've talked with
Marius and he thought initially that this is an enhancement and that's
why we haven't put any effort in this. On the other hand, if it's a bug
and the module is not usable, we will give it higher priority and will
fix this as soon as possible.

Kind Regards,
Paul

we know about this bug and we are going to