[SR-Users] Segfault running 3.3.0 with registrar/p_usrloc/path

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 16:23:46 CEST 2012

Hello,

still empty content for frame 0 in both backtraces, but I figure out the
issue from the log messages.

p_usrloc module is exporting usrloc module API to be used by registrar
module, but for 3.3.0, usrloc got new API members to handle SIP GRUU and
Outbound extensions. They were not implemented for p_usrloc, so the
crash is because accessing some functions which don't exists. That makes
p_usrloc unusable with 3.3 branch by now. It will take a bit to do a fix
for it, so if you need p_usrloc, you have to use 3.2.x at this moment.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Seattle, USA, Sep 23-26, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/katu
Kamailio Practical Workshop, Netherlands, Sep 10-12, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/kpw