[SR-Users] $200 bounty

David J david at styleflare.com
Thu Jun 21 00:27:22 CEST 2012

Dave.

Understandably. But my point was missed if you think that anyone here is
trying to monopolize on the list please do understand that they usually
"contribute" to the project. Besides they are responsible for making
kamailio what is today. All so you can benefit. To say that there rates are
outrageous is an insult to the great software your going to use. You should
look at the overall value that the software provides and calculate how much
you saved by nit having to build it yourself for the last 10yrz yourself.

Once you put it in to perspective its really a very good value to use a
seasoned developer on the list.

I am sure they can respect your budget but equally respect their time and
contribution.