[SR-Users] $200 bounty

David david at styleflare.com
Wed Jun 20 23:20:10 CEST 2012

To chime in here,

On behalf of the professional developers on the list, it seems "a guy
giving a try" may get you stated but someone with experience will get
you there faster with a more predictable result.

I would think the going rate today for an experienced kamailio developer
is about $150/hr US. its possible someone in a developing country on
odesk will try and charge less like $60 USD which is the equivalent of
someone here charging $1500/hr, but they most probably dont have 8-10
years experience, and also a very high probability they don't contribute
to the community. Its also more than likely they wont finish the project
or get you much past whats available to you for FREE on the WIKI.

You have to realize professionals charge professional rates, seeing that
it was "Alex bashing", If you actually search the mailing list, Alex
happens to answer many difficult questions for users free of charge. So
if you think Alex is getting rich quick of this list, your obviously
very fresh to the list.

Your certainly welcome to post a more specific question on the list like
how come my server only processes 1 cps...

I am sure the community will be very eager to help.

Good luck on your project, if you do happen to succeed please inform the
list, we would be happy to welcome your star developer into the community.

All the best.