[SR-Users] $200 bounty

copycall dave at copycall.com
Wed Jun 20 21:28:36 CEST 2012

alex,

if it offended you, then i apologize for telling you to "get a pair".

well, i have received several offers to do what i am looking for, not all
at my asking price, which you think is too low.

maybe some kamailio users don't consider themselves developers, but are
still interested in trying something new.

i am willing to give someone an opportunity, including you.

dave