[SR-Users] High availability design with Kamailio

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 13:46:01 CEST 2012

Sir ,
I always do a thorough searching through the user's mailing list here., and
I know I still find it difficult thinking about creating a cluster of
Kamailio servers.
If only there could be basic instructions and specially role of new version
modules(may be *dmq*) to create a telco-grade implementation would be a
great resource.

Thats just my suggestion, I am trying to setup a clustered service and
still no luck. Only heartbeat works which is pretty basic, anything on top
of heartbeat to make it application level redundant (active/passive OR
active/active) like OCF resources and their documentation is never
published or documented by anyone so far !

Thanks
Sammy Go.

On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 4:38 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com