[SR-Users] High availability design with Kamailio

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 13:38:26 CEST 2012

Hello,

the wiki is open for everyone to contribute:
   * http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/

You need to make yourself an account, the anonymous posting based on
CAPTCHA was disabled due to spam bots easily breaking CAPTCHA system and
posting spam.

If someone takes the time to search a bit through the archive, probably
can find useful information to add to such page, then perhaps other
people will come and contribute more.

The mailing list is full of useful information, the problem is that not
many people are digesting it and write wiki pages ... most of the
content is by core developers, but they have other tasks as well, so a
hand from user community will be more useful.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Seattle, USA, Sep 23-26, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/katu
Kamailio Practical Workshop, Netherlands, Sep 10-12, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/kpw