[SR-Users] Kamailio Unexpectedly Terminating

Jason Penton jason.penton at smilecoms.com
Mon Jun 11 10:21:52 CEST 2012

This seems like a really strange bug, what compiler are you using, gcc or
sun studio? We use gcc and don't have any issues like this. I will use sun
studio if you confirm that you are using it and will give that a go.

Cheers
Jason

This email is subject to the disclaimer of Smile Communications (PTY) Ltd. at http://www.smilecoms.com/disclaimer