[SR-Users] Kamailio Unexpectedly Terminating

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 08:57:40 CEST 2012

Hello,

still strange with the crash on that if condition. One of your previous
reports showed a different line, when assigning a pointer. Also, I kind
of understood that save() was ok, but lookup() not. Is not the case
anymore as the backtrace shows.

SIGBUS can occur because of alignment in memory which is thrown in
solaris, does not happen in linux flavours. I am thinking of putting the
prefix field first so the access to it is at beginning of the
straucture, just to see if that is the problem, although is should not be.

I will add a patch soon, otherwise I am out of ideas for the moment with
the SIGBUS, I would need access to the machine to do some testing by myself.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Seattle, USA, Sep 23-26, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/katu
Kamailio Practical Workshop, Netherlands, Sep 10-12, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/kpw