[SR-Users] Kamailio 3.2 + RTP proxy - no errors - no media

Lukas Lani lanilukas at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 17:40:59 CEST 2012

Hi Klaus,

I reviewed once again mine kamailio.cfg. I use code from
http://kb.asipto.com/kamailio:kamailio-mixed-ipv4-ipv6
where rtpproxy_manage("FAIE") or rtpproxy_manage("FAEI") functions are to relay
RTP.

/////

# RTPProxy control
route[NATMANAGE] {#!ifdef WITH_NAT
	if (is_request()) {
		if(has_totag()) {
			if(check_route_param("nat=yes")) {
				setbflag(FLB_NATB);
			} else {
				if(check_route_param("nat=v46")) {
					setbflag(FLB_V4V6);
				}
			}
		}
	}
	if (!(isflagset(FLT_NATS) || isbflagset(FLB_NATB)
			|| isbflagset(FLB_V4V6)))
		return;

	if(isbflagset(FLB_V4V6)) {
		if(af==INET6) {
			rtpproxy_manage("FAEI");
		} else {
			rtpproxy_manage("FAIE");
		}
	} else {
		if(af==INET6) {
			rtpproxy_manage("FAEE");
		} else {
			rtpproxy_manage("FAII");
		}
	}

	if (is_request()) {
		if (!has_totag()) {
			if(isbflagset(FLB_V4V6)) {
				add_rr_param(";nat=v46");
			} else {
				add_rr_param(";nat=yes");
			}
		}
	}
	if (is_reply()) {
		if(isbflagset(FLB_NATB)) {
			if(af==INET) {
				fix_nated_contact();
			}
		}
	}#!endif
	return;}

/////
...but either it looks like does not work for me.

Lukas