[SR-Users] Kamailio 3.2 + RTP proxy - no errors - no media

Wed Jun 6 12:09:23 CEST 2012

For "briding" you have to isntruct rtpproxy when to use which interface.

Thus, in kamailio.cfg, when processing a message, find out if the
message goes from v4 to v6, or vice versa , or v4-v4 or v6-v6.

Then instruct rtpproxy about the direction using the 'e' and 'i' flag. i
stands for internal and means rtpproxy's first interface, e for external
and rtpproxy's second interface.

http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/3.2.x/modules/rtpproxy.html#id2535618

Thus, when starting rtpproxy with "-l 192.168.6.2 -6
/2001:6666:6666:6666::2" the internal interface is v4, the external is v6.

Thus, for example when processing an INVITE sent from v4 to v6, use the
rtpproxy flags 'ie', for the 200 OK use 'ei'.

regards
Klaus