[SR-Users] kamailio as SBC

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Wed Jun 6 15:47:17 CEST 2012

6 jun 2012 kl. 15:16 skrev Daniel-Constantin Mierla:

> Hello,
>
> if you look to do topology hiding, look at topoh module. If you need a full sbc, it might be better to use dedicated software for it -- e.g., SEMS has an explicit SBC module, other software such as asterisk or freeswitch can do it -- with them you will get specific features such as transcoding.

Also, Kamailio can bind to specific interfaces and have different rules for each. You can build an impressive SBC with these modules in combination with various DOS attack handling features in Kamailio, but if you need media handling you need a server that can handle media as a companion - like the ones Daniel suggested.

/O