[SR-Users] kamailio as SBC

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 15:16:05 CEST 2012

Hello,

if you look to do topology hiding, look at topoh module. If you need a
full sbc, it might be better to use dedicated software for it -- e.g.,
SEMS has an explicit SBC module, other software such as asterisk or
freeswitch can do it -- with them you will get specific features such as
transcoding.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Seattle, USA, Sep 23-26, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/katu
Kamailio Practical Workshop, Netherlands, Sep 10-12, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/kpw