[SR-Users] Cleanup location table on failed NAT ping

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Wed Jul 25 09:30:22 CEST 2012

On 07/25/2012 03:25 AM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:

> From my point of view, it will not bring significant benefits, but
> can add lot of load to tm for handling keepalive transactions when
> dealing with large number of location records.

Perhaps it can be dealt with by having nat_traversal/nathelper/whatever
is doing the pinging expose an event route for repeatedly failed NAT
pings, and populating a little bit of context, like the AOR that was
being pinged?

This would allow the user to intervene manually in the manner of his
choosing, e.g. DELETE FROM location via sqlops?

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC