[SR-Users] Reply 503 was replaced to 500

Uri Shacked ushacked at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 07:20:47 CEST 2012

Hi

I tried the "change_reply_status".

The problem with it is that i need to do "append_to_reply" as well. The
first one can be called only on the "on reply" route, and the second on the
"on failure" route.

And as i notice, doing "append_to_reply" with no "t_reply" does not really
append anything... so it looks like I will have to do "t_reply" and deal
with the to_tag later.

Thanks,

Uri
On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 8:18 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com