[SR-Users] Reply 503 was replaced to 500

Uri Shacked ushacked at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 14:23:09 CEST 2012

Hi,

Here is the problem with the solution to sending different reply then the
once I receive:

I check if the reply is 603. If so, i did t_drop_replies and then t_reply
with the reply i wanted to send back. 500 with append_to_reply something....

The problem is that on the 500 that i send back, the to_tag is not the same
to_tag that i received with the 603.

That makes some problems on the sip and lots of problems on the CDR
creation (it is based on to_tag as well).

Any ideas?

How do i make it the same to_tag? Removing a header and recreating it seems
very dirty for it.....

BR,

Uri