[SR-Users] exec_avp size limitation

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 14:18:18 CET 2012

Hello,

On 1/27/12 9:54 AM, Gustavo Garcia Bernardo wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I'm having problems with exec_avp because is truncating the output of the script executed.   Looking at the code I see exec_avp is imposing a limit of MAX_URI_SIZE (1024) but I don't understand why.   The limit should be the maximum size for an avp variable in my opinion.
there is no imposed limit to avp value size. Perhaps at the time of
development, the value of MAX_URI_SIZE for what would be returned by the
script looked enough. An idea is to make it configurable, having a max
limit would keep some safety in not reaching full memory by some endless
output of executed app.