[SR-Users] exec_avp size limitation

Gustavo Garcia Bernardo ggb at tid.es
Fri Jan 27 09:54:49 CET 2012

Hi folks,

I'm having problems with exec_avp because is truncating the output of the script executed.   Looking at the code I see exec_avp is imposing a limit of MAX_URI_SIZE (1024) but I don't understand why.   The limit should be the maximum size for an avp variable in my opinion.

Regards,
G.

This message is intended exclusively for its addressee. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at