[SR-Users] dbcassandra - 483

David david at styleflare.com
Thu Jan 26 22:04:25 CET 2012

Thanks Anca,

No the records are not in the location db. I did modify the location
table and included "domain(string)" I dont know if that is necessary or
not but logically to me it makes sense.

However the records are not written to the table. I know for certain
that the user is authenticated because before I added the user to
cassandra I was getting a 401 unauthorized. Since I added the user it
seems to authenticate and then send me a 483.

I am using the default cassandra config as of now.

I did enable the domain modules in that config.

I will try the debug methods you mentioned below and report back.

Thanks

David