[SR-Users] dbcassandra - 483

Anca Vamanu anca.vamanu at 1and1.ro
Thu Jan 26 10:22:56 CET 2012

Hi David,

I believe it has to do more with your configuration fine than with
location and db_cassandra, but lets see exactly what happens.
First of all do a message capture on the server to see that happens to
the Invite the first time it passes the server. Look at the RURI. Is it
changed to the contact in the location "table" (column family)?
Then increase the debug level to 4 and look through the logs when the
Invite message is processed. Look after usrloc and db_cassandra logs.
You could also send those here so I can take a look.
Also have you looked in cassandra in the location column family? Do you
see the records there?

Regards,
Anca