[SR-Users] Kamailio Keepalive

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 23:14:47 CET 2012

Hello,

never used nat_traversal module, but from the readme it looks that it
has no relation with user location table -- it keeps records in a file
for backup, maybe someone else that is using it can tell more.

What I use for such case is nathelper module, which is tied to usrloc
for keepalives. So when a phone unregisters, there is no more keeplive
to it.