[SR-Users] when does ds_select_dst update list of addresses to choose from when using DB?

Albert Petit albertpetit at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 15:11:18 CET 2012

I'm using dispatcher module for load balancnig purposes I read
active/inactive nodes from the database

So  I define on my kamailio.cfg:
modparam("dispatcher", "db_url",        "mysql://openser:openserrw@
<DB_IP>/openser")

Then, on my route(DISPATCH) I call:

*  ds_select_dst("1", "4");*
*  t_relay();*
*
*

My question is: Which *set of addresses is using **ds_select_dst  *to
choose destination. Will it do a query on the db each time updating active
and inactive nodes on each ds_select_dst call? If not,  when is the list of
addresses to choose updated?   (on kamaiilio restart, periodically...)
I say this because I would like to update active and inactive nodes from a
3rd party application modifying the flags column but I need to know also
how many time will it take for the change to be applied.

BR
Albert

--
Albert