[SR-Users] most links broken on http://www.iptel.org/ser/doc/gettingstarted host siprouter.teigre.com is unknown)

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 11:29:40 CET 2012

I don't know what happened with siprouter.teigre.com, it was managed by
one of SER users in the past.

I had a copy of the pdf document, I made it available at:

   * http://www.kamailio.org/docs/ser-getting-started/SER-GettingStarted.pdf

Note that the document is for old versions, ser (although not released
as packages) is at version 3.2.1 -- same as kamailio (being the same
source code after all), but with different default modules.