[SR-Users] most links broken on http://www.iptel.org/ser/doc/gettingstarted host siprouter.teigre.com is unknown)

Klausfpga klausfpga at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 22:22:23 CET 2012

Hi,

II just want to find the minimalistic setup to get a sip registrar up
and running.

I went to
http://www.iptel.org/ser/doc/gettingstarted

and tried to download the html documentation: (
http://siprouter.teigre.com/doc/gettingstarted/ )

My browser reports that this host is unknown
all the other links are also pointing to the same unknown host.

Has the server been renamed.
Having the 'Getting Started' Software not available renders ser useless
for all new users.

I used ser already many years ago, with a very simple config file and if
I remember well, there were some very primitive example config files for
simple use cases, but somehow I don't  know how to locate them.

I'd like to have a minimalistic setup for a sip registrar with
softphones connected on two subnets (no NAT or  firewall involved)
and am rather stuck without some documentation.

Thanks in advance for any pointers