[SR-Users] Authentication Feature Question

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 16:07:47 CET 2012

Hello,

you can simply use 'domain.com' as realm parameter to authentication
function instead of $fd. Also build ha1 and ha1b with domain.com and
then you are safe no matter which sip server is used.

Of course you can build the realm by striping first token before '.' in
$fd and pass it to authentication functions, but not sure if makes sense
since it should be always domain.com