[SR-Users] Authentication Feature Question

Ali Jawad ali.jawad at splendor.net
Tue Jan 3 15:15:12 CET 2012

Hi
After some research it seems to me that the only way to achieve this
is to "try" and change how hashing is done in the source code, a
little bit too ambitious for me, and it means I will have loads of
problems each time an upgrade is released.

Or

Use pseudovariables to fix the value of the $fd value to something
constant, while this worked for values like $var(y) I was not able to
assign/strip $fd to remove the subdomain part.

Any input please ?

Regards

--
Ali Jawad