[SR-Users] DRouting cause Kamailio 3.2 to stop

Stoyan Mihaylov stoyan.v.mihaylov at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 13:48:22 CET 2012

I suppose - kamailio crashes. You can run in console on same server:
tail -f /var/log/syslog
or you can tail file where sys logs are stored.
There - you can see some debugs, and you can check discussion about
kamailio crashes and how to get dump file.
This way you will identify problem and then either you will fix your cfg
file, or you can report bug.