[SR-Users] DRouting cause Kamailio 3.2 to stop

Fatima Chahrour~Vanrise Support fchahrour at vanrise.com
Thu Feb 23 17:01:35 CET 2012

Hi,

I am newly experiencing kamailio 3.2. I have installed kamailio and MySQL
and tried the test call from 1 PC(x-lite) to another PC(x-lite) and ended
successfully.

Now moving further, I have configured dynamic routing module and applied
needed parameters and scripts to finally be able to start kamailio without
any issue. Also I set a testing scenario in the related database tables

BUT my problem is that whenever am trying to call the predefined prefix
(961) from x-lite am getting a 'calling' message on it and then request
timeout where I find that kamailio has stopped running. I kamctrl start
again and call 961 then get calling so I wait and kamailio stps again. Below
is the script used in the routing logic and database record.

Any help to achieve a successful call is highly appreciated.

dr_gatways:       3, 1, '192.168.111.15', 0, '', '', 2, 'PC1'

dr_groups:          2, '.*', '.*', 0, 'Anyone'

dr_gw_lists:       2, '3', 'Test Call'

dr_rules:              2, '0', '961', '', 0, '1', '#2', 'Lebanon Fix'

####### Routing Logic ########

# main request routing logic

route{

  if (is_method("INVITE")) {

    setflag(1); # do accounting

    route(4); # Call our dynamic route.

  }

}

..

..

..

route[4] {
  if (!do_routing("0")) {
    send_reply("503", "No Rules matching the URI");
    exit;
  }
  if (is_method("INVITE")) {
    t_on_failure("4");
  }
route(RELAY);
}

..

..

..

failure_route[4] {
    if (use_next_gw()) {
        t_relay();
        exit;
    } else {
        t_reply ("503", "Service not available");
        exit;
    }
}

Thanks in Advance,