[SR-Users] Registration replication

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 22:41:31 CET 2012

Hello,

what you can do is to save only in memory (see flag parameter for save
function) and replicate the register requests to a node that writes to
the master database. There will be probably errors after startup, when
loaded records will expire (if they are not updated), but after that it
should stay clean.

I have discussed with some people that were looking at something
similar, so a new db mode may be contributed soon to do read from db at
startup and then no updates back to db -- there should be another node
taking care of storing in db.