[SR-Users] Problems with TCP

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 16:28:46 CET 2012

Hello,

for 1) Is the device behind nat? Do you have tcp connection lifetime
parameter value long enough?

for 2) is the physical IP a public space IP? Do you have mhomed
parameter set? It is a warning saying that the interface returned by OS
for connecting to the destination is not in the listen list.

for 3) yes it is expected behaviour, you just need to do record routing
as usual, nothing special.