[SR-Users] get server parameters from DB when kamailio starts

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 13:51:22 CET 2012

Hello,

you can use defines to control the order (the values of NP servers),
here is an example of defining NP servers (to str value, for sake of
explanation):

#!ifdef SRV1
#!define NPSRV1 "abc"
#!define NPSRV2 "xyz"
#!else
#!define NPSRV2 "abc"
#!define NPSRV1 "xyz"
#!endif

and start kamailio with parameter '-A SRV1' for the first instance.