[SR-Users] finally, an open alternative to Viber

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 20:22:07 CET 2012

Hello Daniel,

congratulations, glad to see you get it out, quite quickly after meeting
at Fosdem!

Another thing which is a plus IMO, enforcing TLS to federate (at least
with sip5060.net), the right way to do it without the burden of mutual
peering agreements. I was wondering if cacert.org is trusted CA for the
service -- they provide free certificates, in a community trusted
fashion. Cacert was also at Fosdem, signing certificates and identifying
people wanting certificates. It is a convenient CA for many people in
the open source world.

Thanks also for suggesting Kamailio for TLS interconnect.