[SR-Users] Kamailio TLS setup and certificate

Daniel Tryba daniel at pocos.nl
Mon Dec 31 10:47:49 CET 2012

On Saturday 29 December 2012 09:48:35 Burak ÖZTÜRK wrote:
> I want to enable kamailio's tls support. I fallowed instructions from this
> link :  http://www.kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/tls:create-certificates

If you just followed this article, my guess is that you have user/group
permission problem.

-what are the keypair's permission/ownership?
-what user is kamailio running as?
-does the kamailio user have permission to read the keypair and all
directories (strictly dirs don't need to be readable but need to have the
execute bit set for the kamailio user/group)

--

POCOS B.V. - Croy 9c - 5653 LC Eindhoven
Telefoon: 040 293 8661 - Fax: 040 293 8658