[SR-Users] Kamailio-Java Integration

ron.kamailio at mcleodnet.com ron.kamailio at mcleodnet.com
Mon Dec 31 06:50:53 CET 2012

I did end-up using the http_query() function (and {s.escape.param} for
parameter url-encoding) to send an HTTP request to a Java web server which
has access to the business logic.  The server returns the routing data in
JSON format so I used the json_get_field() function to pull-out the field
data.

I makes a great solution for my application.  Thanks for the suggestion
Klaus.

Ron