[SR-Users] GROUP - change database table

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 09:56:36 CET 2012

Hello,

I guess this is an issue with database table versions, grp and
subscriber have different versions (see table version).

There is an option for auth_db to skip checking the database table
version. You can set that in config and then update table version for
subscriber to match expected one for grp.

Alternatives:
- use a table view over subscriber
- patch group modules to skip checking the database table version