[SR-Users] GROUP - change database table

Daniel W. Graham dan at cmsinter.net
Thu Dec 20 21:17:50 CET 2012

I am attempting to move the location of the GROUP 'grp' table.

I created column grp in subscriber table and configured column with same settings as default table and updated column name as follows:

modparam("group", "db_url", DBURL)
modparam("group", "table", "subscriber")
modparam("group", "use_domain", 1)

As the other required column names are present in the subscriber table and also default params for this module, I didn't specify them, but I have also tried doing that with same result.

I have debugging enabled and when attempting to restart / start kamailio it simply doesn't start and no debug errors are detected, also nothing in log file.

If I change to modparam("group", "table", "grp"), kamailio starts fine.

Any ideas out there as to what would cause this?

Thanks for your time-
-dan

[cid:image001.gif at 01CDDEC4.BE0AD670]