[SR-Users] Question registering sip providers in kamailio and forward all?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 19:46:40 CET 2012

Hello,

the following tutorial is a good start for doing kamailio and freeswitch
integration:

- http://kb.asipto.com/freeswitch:kamailio-3.3.x-freeswitch-1.2.x-sbc

If you have to authenticate with username and password for the calls
send to the providers, it is good to send them via freeswitch where you
can configure gateways profiles that can do digest authentication. For
doing it with kamailio only, look at uac module, but it has some
limitations regarding call authentication in behalf of caller.

Hope it helps,
Daniel