[SR-Users] Question registering sip providers in kamailio and forward all?

Thomas Hoellriegel admin at blindi.net
Tue Dec 18 17:53:30 CET 2012

Hi all,
I.m. a newbi in Kamailio.
My problem:
I.m. a blind user and i programmed a voicechat in Freeswitch.
3 have 2 sip providers.
vodafone.de sipgate.at and  freenet.de.

The problem:
i must register these  proviers in kamailio.
And forward all incoming calls to Freeswitch,
and outgoing calls from freeswitch to kamailio.
Dtmf modes are: auto  rfc2833 and inband.
Then i call:
dorf at dorf.blindi.net
i like to forward these calls to my freeswitch box.

the kamailio ip ist:
217.172.180.108
and the freeswitchbox:
217.172.170.120